|What would you like to do?||Instructions|
|Remove BankLINK||click here|
|Deactivate (Hide) Account||click here|
|Unlink Account||scroll down to article below|
|Delete Account & Transactions||click here|
Reasons for Unlinking an Account:
- Account is no longer used for business, but prior transactions recorded need to be preserved.
- Account is no longer valid. (Example: New credit card number issued.)
Unlinking an Account from a Financial Institution will:
- Leave Financial Institution connected, but specific account will be unlinked,
- New new transactions will not be automatically imported.
- Account & Transactions will be seen on Transactions screen.
- Transactions are available in Reports.
- Account CAN be re-linked.
Step 1: From the Home Screen, click "Link to a Bank Account".
Step 2: Click on the Financial Accounts tab.
Step 3: Click on the blue drop-down menu next to the Account you wish to Deactivate (Hide).
Step 4: Select "Unlink from ..." (specific financial institution name will be shown)
Step 5: In the Financial Accounts tab, you will see that the account no longer shows the linked symbol next to the account.
Account and Transactions will show in the Transactions Screen, but as the account is no longer linked to the financial institution, it will no longer automatically harvest any new transactions.
Note: Unlinked Accounts will NOT have linked symbol
Please contact Support if you need any additional assistance and we will be more than happy to help you.