|What would you like to do?||Instructions|
|Remove BankLINK||click here|
|Deactivate (Hide) Account||click here|
|Unlink Account||click here|
|Delete Account & Transactions||scroll down to article below|
Delete an Account and Transactions will:
- Leave Financial Institution connected, but permanently remove specific account.
- Delete all Transactions associated with account.
- Account & Transactions will not be displayed in Transactions screen.
- Account & Transactions will not be available in Reports.
- This action cannot be undone.
Step 1: From the Home Screen, click "Link to a Bank Account".
Step 2: Click on the Financial Accounts tab.
Step 3: Click on the blue drop-down menu next to the Account you wish to Delete.
Step 4: Select "Delete Account and Transactions".
Step 5: Are you sure? Click "OK" (or Cancel) on your web browser alert.
The Account has been deleted from the Transactions Screen and will not be available in the Deactivated Accounts tab.
Transactions Screen: (Note: Wells Fargo example is no longer showing.)
Deactivated Accounts tab:
Please contact Support if you need any additional assistance and we will be more than happy to help you.