Mozilla Firefox Supported Versions: 27+
Go to About Firefox to ensure your version is up to date.
If you are not currently running on a version higher than listed above, please update your browser to ensure full functionality of Deductr.
- On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart Firefox to Update.
Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
As you browse the web, Firefox helpfully remembers lots of information for you – sites you've visited, files you've downloaded and more. All of this information is called your history. How do I clear my history?
- Click the menu button, choose History, and then Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section above.
- Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.