|What would you like to do?||Instructions|
|Remove BankLINK connection||scroll down to article below|
|Deactivate (Hide) Account||click here|
|Unlink Account||click here|
|Delete Account & Transactions||click here|
Common Reasons for Removing a BankLINK connection:
- No longer with the financial institution.
- Stop importing transactions from any accounts with the financial institution.
- Support has suggested a connection be removed and reconnected.
Removing a BankLINK Connection will:
- Delete Connection -- importing for all accounts with financial institution will stop.
- Accounts will be listed on Transactions screen, but importing will cease unless new BankLINK connection is started with Financial Institution.
- Accounts will show unlinked on Transactions screen.
- Keep Transactions previously imported.
- Transactions will appear in Reports.
Step 1: From the Home Screen, click "Link to a Bank Account".
Step 2: Next to the name of the bank or credit card you wish to remove, click on the blue drop down menu.
Step 3: Select "Remove Connection". NOTE: This cannot be undone.
You will no longer see the financial institution (BankLINK connection) listed in the BankLINK Connections tab.
To add a NEW Connection, click "Connect to a Financial Institution" and follow the steps given HERE.
Please contact Support if you need any additional assistance and we will be more than happy to help you.