Ensure that your version of Safari is up to date to ensure full functionality of Deductr.
To get the latest version of Safari, install the latest macOS.
To keep Safari up to date for an earlier macOS, install the latest updates for that macOS.
- Open you Apple Mac App Store app in the dock.
- Click now on the updates tab.
- Wait few minutes for checking on updates is done. If you see there is a new Mac OSX update click and download the free update.
Remove cookies and other data
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Click Details.
- Select one or more websites that stores cookies, and then click Remove or Remove All.
- When you finish removing websites, click Done.