Reactivating a Disabled Customized Category
Business Expense, Revenue, Personal
If a custom category has been disabled, you will need to reactivate the category in order to assign transactions to that specific category. The category will appear in the "Edit Categories" screen, but will not appear in the active list.
Edit Categories view:
Active List view:
Why is the category deactivated?
1. Home Office
- Deductr has automatically disabled this subcategory as the program calculates Home Office Deductions by what is entered in MyBusiness Setup. Therefore, this subcategory is no longer needed.
2. Start Up (U.S. Customers only)
- Deductr has automatically disabled this subcategory (previously available in an older version of the program) as each transaction should be categorized under a specific category.
3. Custom Category was Deactivated
- Custom categories can be deactivated if no longer needed, but have existing transactions assigned to the category.