Bubble Budgets Overview
- Select the month from the top navigation bar.
- Click + to add a budget. Click the List Icon to switch to the list view.
- Green = less than 80% of a budget is used.
- Yellow = more than 80% of a budget is used.
- Red = more than 100% of a budget is used.
- A yellow or red subcategory displays in the parent budget as a curved bar (as seen to the left). This lets you see subcategory spending at a glance.
- Click a budget to edit it.
- Click Projected Income to edit it.
Edit a Budget
- Click Budgeted Amount to change what your budget is set to.
- Use the chart at the bottom of the screen to budget with your historical spending in mind. The green line in the chart shows the current budgeted amount.
- Click Sub-Budgets to add subcategories.
- Click Delete to eliminate a budget.
Budgets in List View
- Click the dollar amount in the right-hand column to change how much is allocated to a particular budget.
- Click the bubble icon to return to the bubble budgets view.
- Note: A parent budget doesn't automatically decrease if you delete a subcategory.