- Click Settings to get to this screen.
- Simple Alerts automatically sets up your alerts with the most popular configuration. Just click on the alert to determine whether it is on or off.
- Switch to Detailed Alerts if you want to choose which accounts have alerts, what values trigger an alert and how alerts are delivered.
- If you want to receive alerts via email, you must first verify your email by clicking on the yellow "Verify your email address" link as shown in the screenshot.
- Note: Your actual notifications may differ from the above screenshot.
- Triggered any time there is an expense transaction above a specified amount. Example: A large expense over $100 occurs.
Low Account Balance
- Triggered any time an account falls below a specified amount. Example: An account balance falls below $100.
- Triggered any time there is transaction categorized within "Fees & Charges".
- Triggered any time spending in a category exceeds the budgeted amount. Example: You have exceeded your Food & Dining budget by $12.
- Triggered any time there is a deposit above a specified amount. Example: An income transaction of $1,500 occurs.