- Select specific accounts in the top navigation bar. Click the date to see a calendar, or click the date dropdown to choose a specific range.
- In the top navigation bar you can also add a transaction (for manual accounts only), export your transactions to CSV to view in Excel, and filter transactions. Note that you can search by date, payee, category, account, amount, tags and memo.
- The NEW tag shows you transactions that haven't been clicked on yet.
- Green represents income.
- Click a transaction to view details or to edit it.
Edit a Transaction
Tip: Use the arrow keys to quickly switch between transactions.
- You can change the payee, date and category. Over time, the software will learn your categorization preferences.
- Click Tags to create searchable labels such as vacation, taxes, holidays, etc.
- Click Memo to add details about this particular transaction.
- Mark a transaction as Business (B), Personal (P), or flag it to review later.
- Split Transaction splits a transaction in two or more. Use this if a single transaction contains at least two separate categories.
- To edit a split, open this screen again and click the trash can (not shown on the left). Then create a new split.
- Exclude Transaction will hide the transaction from all calculations including budgets, spending, net worth, etc. Once excluded, a button will appear allowing you to Re-Include the transaction.