- Red represents debt accounts.
- Add An Account lets you add any account you want including loans, property, credit cards and investments.
- Click an account to edit it.
Edit An Account
- You can change the Account Name and Account Type.
- APY(%) lets you change the annual percentage yield.
- Link Status tells you if there's a connection problem.
- Click a bar in Account History to see monthly transactions.
- Mark an account as Business (B) or Personal (P).
- Manage Alerts lets you choose to be notified about this account via email or text.
- Exclude Accounts hides the account's data from the application.
- Mark As Duplicate merges two accounts together. Click this if you see two versions of the same account.
- Note: Although you can't delete accounts at your home institution, you can delete other accounts by clicking the trash can in the lower right.
Add an Account
- Click the Search Bar to find a specific savings, loan, credit card or investment account. Note that the URL listed in the search results won't necessarily be the one you typically use.
- Once you've found your institution, enter your UserID, password, and any security questions you might be asked.
- If an account requires attention, it will display a red or yellow exclamation mark. Click it and follow the prompts to resolve the issue.
- Add a Manual Account lets you add a manual savings, property, investment, etc. account.