Internet Explorer Supported Versions: IE 11 and MS Edge
Go to About Internet Explorer to ensure your version is up to date.
If you are not currently running on a version higher than listed above, please update your browser to ensure full functionality of Deductr.
Open your Internet Explorer browser. You should find the icon on the bottom left of your home screen.
- Click the gear-wheel icon. You can find it to the top right of the browser window.
- Click "About Internet Explorer." It's the option on the bottom of the drop-down menu. This will open a new window.
- Click "Install new versions automatically." This will automatically update any new versions of Internet Explorer as they are created.
Delete your cache and other browser data
You have control over your browsing data. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the "Clear browsing data" dialog to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
Delete all your data
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.