What if I Have an S-Corp?

If you are a corporation, a standard C-Corp or an electing S-Corp, you can still use Deductr, just don't rely on the tax savings calculation to fit your situation exactly.

It may be similar, but realize that what you are using Deductr for is the tracking features. The core of what deductr tracks will work for any business entity and a tax preparer who knows what they are doing will be able to take the reports deductr generates and make the information fit your particular situation.

Note: Consult your tax professional to see if this fits your circumstances. This is not to be taken as tax advice. Please refer to our End User License Agreement.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.